Global Indigenous Impact Measurement Community of Practice
April 6, 2021
Current members of the community of practice:
- Jamie Gloshay, Native Women Lead (USA)
- Paul Lacerte, Raven Indigenous Capital Partners (Canada)
- Skye Trudgett, Kowa Collaboration (Australia)
- Sara Wolfe, Indigenous Innovation Initiative (Canada)
- Marissa Hill, Indigenous Innovation Initiative (Canada)
SOCAP Virtual 2020
In October 2020, the Indigenous Innovation Initiative partnered with the Indigenous Impact Measurement Community of Practice to host a SOCAP Virtual panel discussion called Getting Comfortable with Discomfort: (Re)awakening to the Value Proposition of Indigenous Ways of Knowing and Being in Investment and Impact Measurement.
Click on the image below to learn about the key outcomes of this session. Click here to watch the recording.
Click here to learn more about our collective calls to action.